Tuesday, March 07, 2006

A Change of Romance...

I am currently writing in book three chapter three. I decided this would be a wonderful time to re-entroduce the main character's brothers through their father, as father and son bond over the common ground of mother. The King starts to remember all the mothers of the rest of his children therefore giving a little more background and bring the sons back into the story line.

While I am doing these special little story for each of the mothers I started to realize something. There is no way I could tell their whole story correctly. So I might be thinking of a romance novel about the loves of King E'Mor. Going more into the stories of some of the woman that touched his long life.

I have never wrote romance so this will be something different.

love to all... Laurlee

No comments: