Sunday, May 14, 2006

In Honor of...


In honor of my first book coming out in July, I decided to do something that has been on my mind for a long time. I decided it was time to get "Jesse Knight" out of my head and over my heart. With the Motorcycle Show in town this weekend, it gave me a great opprotunity to do so.

This piece of art was originally done by Chris Watkins but the tattoo was done by Cindy from Eagle Tattoo out of Billings, MT. She did a wonderful job putting Chris' Art to work. So yup, this is one of kind piece of art. Next time Cindy is in town (that is if she comes back next year for the show), we will have to put something in the background.

Warnings about tattoos...they do hurt going on. Don't let anyone tell you different. They also cost a pretty penny. So be sure this is what you want to do before walking into any Tattoo Shop. It should not be done on an impluse.

No comments: