Monday, January 28, 2008

Still moving on from here.

For those of you who have wondered if I'm still around...I am. I have become very leary about e-publishing. I have been burned a couple of times. I know I should let it go, but that is something that only time can heal.

Most of my writing now is at my Lulu.com store... Crazy Dragon Bookstore so if your looking for it, well that is where it ended up.

What have I been doing? I have been writing, just at a slower pace then I did. Still working on "Feathers of a Dancer" and book one of the "Quadstar Legacy". I'm still seriously thinking of moving away from romance. If this happens "E'Mor's Romances" will be come "E'Mor's Journey", but that is all still in the thinking stage. I have no real deadline for any of this. I have heard very little (to nothing) at all about how either one of my series are doing well, or even if there is a fan base for them

...again, time will tell.

No comments: