Friday, August 19, 2005

I hate spoiled brats!!!!

You know I shouldn't be saying this.... well because I'm the youngest of five but anyhoo....

I HATE SPOILED BRATS!!!! WHY??????? Because they turn into spoiled adults. They do childish things... it's like they got this control issue.

I know of one, HELL! I work with one. One of the worse parts is his parents have not a clue! I mean when ever he starts acting up and we tell our boss (his father), he says WE are all lying. All of us have this problem... every employee. This kid has a lying problem, a big one and harasses everyone here.

I like this job but I'm not sure if I like it that much!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bet I can guess who you are talking about. Every job has its bad points. Just hang in there. He won't be there forever. Some parents never want to think bad of their child. He'll get his sooner or later. Cindy

Laurlee Harbig said...

Thank you, Cindy!!! You know I miss your happy smile.