Friday, January 20, 2006

A bad feeling...


Ever have that bad feeling that someone is following you.

I get that feeling from time to time. I'm not an easy to scare person. I will take matters into my own hands if I have to. But I have this feeling at times that some person (or persons) would love to see me not succeed in what ever I'm doing. It is a weird feeling. I know a couple of them by name... and no I'm not paraiod. I know that not everyone is out to get me. I do still have a few friends in this world.

It's like Tuesday morning. I surfing the net not paying anyone (or thing) any mind, it happens. Someone signed on to MY Yahoo account and kick ME out of MY OWN ACCOUNT. Well I have an idea who it is and when I do get some proof that person will be facing more then just his dad.

Sometime ago someone came to THIS blog and told me that I had to remove all posts about them. Well... it ain't going to happen. Get over it! This is my place and if you don't like what you see here don't come by.

For those of you who did come by because you DO LIKE ME (you really really like me). I Love you all (and I know who some of you are). Don't make me point you out! LOL!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.