Thursday, February 02, 2006

A busy week!

Hello everyone,

It has been a busy week. I have made up a little plan for this year about "The Knightbird" series. Earlier this week a copy was printed up, paper work was filled out and a $30 money order was drawn. Yes... the second book is on its way to the Library of Congress for its copyright. Before this happened, I submitted it to publisher. The next step is to put together the manuscript to be sent in and I'll do that on my next couple of days off.

By the way, there was just a little change in the title of book two.
It is now and was copyrighted under...
"The Daysong of The Knightbird"

I am hoping to have the third book, "Feathers of a Dancer" done and ready for publisher by the end of this year.

**********

To someone I use to know... I wish you all the luck, love and fame in the world. I can only hope that you are about to release your next project soon. It has been over a year now since I seen anything from you. I do also hope that you are finding more constructive ways of using you writing talent.

No comments: