Monday, June 04, 2007

The Daysong of the Knightbird


"The Daysong of the Knightbird" is now out and is available through Amazon.com and any other on-line store. Today I will make it available locally through the Chamber of Commerce, Made In Montana Gifts and (maybe) Reynolds Market.


If your interested in this book or maybe some others by me, you can check out a free PDF download at A Journey from Within .


This highlights both of my series and "The Touch of Trinity".


Also to let you know, the blogs of the 'Crazy Dragon Bar' and 'Trinity's Rainbow' have been deleted. It was just way to many sites for me to keep up on, now that Blogger is sooooo much harder to sign into.
"The Touch of Trinity" does have a new website at Bebo... "The Touch of Trinity" book site and one is coming for "Craziness of the Dragon". I will keep you posted.

No comments: