Tuesday, June 05, 2007

A new booksite for "E'Mor's Romances ~ Star'Leen"


Here is a link for "Star'Leen," book one of E'Mor's Romances at Bebo.com.

"E'Mor's Romances ~ Star'Leen" at Bebo.com

I think that this would be a great time to touch off on a simuliar topic. I had decided to create another series...before all of you who know me, shake your head and sigh. This is just a tad bit different.

It is titled "The Quadstar Legacy". This series will be both E'Mor's Romances and the Knightbird series. The re-writes for E'Mor's Romances will be first. I wanted everyone to read and enjoy E'Mor's Romances, but this is not possible yet due to adult content. I'm still looking into a title for the first book, but it will be "Star'Leen" and "Donni" combined and suited for the general public.

No comments: