Thursday, November 30, 2006

Coming Soon... Donni.


Coming soon....

"E'Mor's Romances ~ Donni" is coming right along. It has been a hard story to write. There is really no back ground on her so everything has to be from scratch. At least...I can show you the cover I designed for the printed version. I'm going to make that a rule to have the next cover designed and ready to go when the previous story comes out. You know just to wet your taste buds.

"In the Works..."
"Star'Leen" runs from beginning to end of story, but "Donni" is different. It accually starts before "Star'Leen". The major part is after (way after) the first story. So a book is 'in the works' which will contain BOTH "Star'Leen" and "Donni". It is tentively titled "The Desert of Stars". It will be more then just slapping "Star'Leen" and "Donni" together. It will be one complete story with new chapters added to freshen the story up.

Update... "Craziness of the Dragon"
I have heard from Forbidden and they had informed me they have just started to look at the October submittions. So I'm thinking soon, I'll post one way or the other.

No comments: