Sunday, November 19, 2006

I am excited about the release of "Star'Leen" !!!

The release date is December 8th, 2006! There will be a release party at the Chat Room of Forbidden Publications!!! So join me and four other great releases.

I can not be more excited about the release of book one of E'Mor's Romances titled "Star'Leen". So many changes have been made to make this one of my best. I am also proud of both the versions of it as well. Forbidden Publications gave me a wonderful opprotunity to tell a story I thought needed to be told.

Please...If you have a Pay Pal account and would like a good read, download the e-book from Forbidden....


If your interested in giving a real printed book for Christmas or a present of some sort, you can also get it in a printed version from Lulu.com available through my book store...Crazy Dragon Book Store.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Laurlee! Hopefully I can get in the chatroon this time to help your celebrate!