Friday, September 02, 2005

My Little Trip....

You know it is weird. You would think that something so simple as just going to another town would be boring. Not to mention a town that is smaller if not any bigger then the one that you currently live in.

Today I made my escape! I was given a day off from work so I decided to run off to Sidney, Montana! About 50 miles away. Glendive DOES NOT have a craft store so I ran off to Sidney to their craft store to buy some ribbon. Man, did I buy ribbon! I'm making bookmarks to help promote my new book "The Violet Eyes of Jesse Knight". All I need is the release date and ISBN number. When I have those, I can make my bookmarks. I designed them myself.

When I was in Sidney I also stopped by their bookstore to talk to them about my book. She was SOOOooo helpful. She said that she would love to stalk them!!! Is that cool or what??? When I got home I was so tired from walking around Sidney I took a nap. I nice ending to a nice escape.

Love to all......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.