Sunday, September 04, 2005

The Violet Eyes Project (part six...)



The funny thing about this character is that he really does not have a name. I could not find one that I liked. He has such a limited roll in "The Violet Eyes of Jesse Knight" that I guess I did not think he needed one. But his appearence does pick up and I guess I would think of a name for him before to long.

So I guess I am taking suggestions???

He is a single parent to one son, Siff. The Captain was present for the 'equals' birth so wasn't Siff but he was just about five or six at that time. The Captain would be one of King E'Mor's long time friends maybe even from his original click. True to his King all the way to the core.

love to all.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.